Embracing Artificial Intelligence
What is it? How to get into it? When should you embrace it?
There has been a lot of talk around Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing. But what are these things? How do they relate to your organization and will your organization benefit from these technologies? These are all critical questions that often go unanswered. Some organizations feel the pressure to embrace these technologies without a clear understanding of what it can do for them or what kind of talent to even hire? This course will walk you through the very basics of what A.I. is to when you should consider using A.I. in your department to the type of people you need to be hiring in order to set-up successful A.I. teams.
Who is this course for?
- Department heads, senior managers & middle managers
- Product managers & directors
- Small business owners
Quick glance of what you will learn:
- Basics of A.I. from a non technical perspective
- Case studies of companies that have benefitted from A.I.
- Applicability of A.I. to your organization
- Do you really need A.I.? OR are you under pressure?
- Talent needed to set-up successful A.I. teams
- Cost considerations around hiring
- Duration: Half to full day depending on required depth of topics covered
- Can be conducted at your premises or as live online training
- Can be customized to meet your specific needs